Our three prong approach
Our three prong approach allows our partners to effectively engage with school leavers and influencers in the most impactful way possible. Through raising awareness and providing unrivalled support to all those who we work with, we’re able to provide positive outcomes to candidates and partner employers.
Our team go out into local communities across England and use effective marketing strategies to ensure we reach out to, and inspire people from all walks of life. We educate people about all of the diverse employment opportunities available to them, and specialise in providing everyone with the knowledge to begin or progress in their career.
We work with schools, businesses, trusted training providers and pre-employability organisations to provide training at a range of levels. From pre-employability and vocational courses to apprenticeships and skills workshops, our ambition is to develop as many people as possible.
Our aim is that once someone has been through their development process with us they will be empowered to start, or grow in their career - or simply have the knowledge they require in order to make an informed decision about the best career route for them.
How we can work together
Surveys and Data Collection
Engaging Social Media Campaigns
School engagement & apprenticeships
In the 2018/19 academic year our School Engagement Team presented to 195,000 young people, across 1,500 schools.
This year we are pledging to present to 325,000 young people across England! These presentations are delivered to whole year groups of approximately 130 students each.
Additionally, our School Engagement Team hold CV and Interview Workshops, as well as parent group sessions in order to fully educate teachers, students and parents so that each school leaver can choose the best post 16 route for them.
Included in our presentation that is specific to each region. | Key focus on your industry opportunities, with a case study showcased at each presentation. | Data captured at the end of each presentation. | Ability to find students of varied ability and demographics. | Teaching students key employability skills. | Educating parents about different apprenticeship opportunities.
OUR PLEDGES FOR THE 2019/20 ACADEMIC YEAR
TO LEARN MORE HEAD TO: www.aimgroupfoundation.org
Community & CSR Projects
As a forward thinking charity we feel that our core mission aligns with many of our cross sector partners business and CSR objectives. These include the recruitment of apprentices, community and social engagement, employee engagement, staff development, well-being and supporting social mobility.
SSP UK & SSP Foundation | Social Mobility Project | Throughout 2019
● 1,000 people who match a set criteria are being offered travel subsidies for
interviews at SSP UK Sites.
● At least 500 people will have access to a computer to apply for a job with SSP UK.
● 1,000 people will be placed into hospitality jobs at major rail stations and airports across England with opportunities for further education and progression - 80% of these learners will be NEET* candidates. (*Not in Employment Education or Training).
Prudential | Diversity & Inclusion Project | 2018
● More BAME (Black, Asian & Minority Ethnic) and female applicants applied to work for Prudential than ever before, with three applicants being placed into apprenticeships.
● Working with a vast network of schools in the Prudential area to find the best candidates available matching Prudential’s criteria.
● The success of the project in 2018 has ensured that Prudential is partnering up with us on a larger project in 2019.
We’ve worked with lots of reputable businesses, big and small on bespoke projects throughout the UK - please ask us if you’d like to know more about previous projects...